i am come to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
I am come to Lord Jesus Christ. I need you in my prayer, Lord Jesus Christ. You said ask and it you will answer us, Lord. I am begging you and cry out to you, Lord Jesus Christ. I want you to answer our prayer, Lord Jesus Christ. You said you is a God that don't forsake your kids or lie to us and you keep your promise to us, to Lord. I am tired of crying and sometimes at night I go not go to sleep because this on my mind worry me, Lord. Please answer our prayer. His name is ### ### and my name is ### ###. I lift your word, Lord Jesus, just answer this prayer. I just want to said thank you, Lord. We love you.
 
DO NOT FEAR!​
ISAIAH 41:10​
"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wishing myself to die in the end of the this month, I commit my soul, spirit, and body in the hand of God. Have mercy on me Lord and give me peaceful death and let me be with you in paradise. Thank you Lord for knowing you in my Life and being with me in this life. am praying that this world be...
Replies
6
Views
109
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
341
I am commit myself in this month for God to be with me and protect me, My Life, health, and death is in the hand of God. May the Lord protect my spirit soul, and body in the name of Jesus. I pray that God sends His angels to be with me all the time Amen
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom