J
Joshina
Guest
I am a student of 12th class and I'm here to seek help from God..
March 1 onwards, I'm having my board exams, I'm so tensed for chemistry, physics, and biology. Please pray for me so I can score my best.
My dad wants me to score 70%, but I wish I could score more than that.
Please pray for me
1 March - English
5 Mar - Physics
11 Mar - Chemistry
15 Mar - Biology
25 Mar Physicsal Education
March 1 onwards, I'm having my board exams, I'm so tensed for chemistry, physics, and biology. Please pray for me so I can score my best.
My dad wants me to score 70%, but I wish I could score more than that.
Please pray for me
1 March - English
5 Mar - Physics
11 Mar - Chemistry
15 Mar - Biology
25 Mar Physicsal Education
