I am being bullied at a toxic workplace. I ask for###

littlewren

Beloved
I am being bullied at a toxic workplace. I ask for divine protection tomorrow when I go back to work.
 
Fire from heaven, fire of God reclaim and substantiate what once was and shall always herefter remain,
In Jesus Christ Amen
 
I'm sorry you are going through this. I pray for your protection and strength. You are not alone.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for strength and courage to overcome the constant bullying, mocking, and disrespect I experience at work because of my accent. I pray that the hurtful words and negative attitudes of others will no longer have power over my heart or my peace. Lord, protect me from people who deliberately...
Replies
10
Views
137
I'm dealing with a very toxic workplace. Someone there is evil and has turned many against me. Jesus please bless my new job search. Bring me where I'm supposed to be. Help me cope with the pain of finishing this job, no matter how long it will take. I am so afraid of going back there. I'm so...
Replies
7
Views
179
Dear host could you please remove this prayer request:Toxic workplace and being bullied and abused please?
Replies
7
Views
490
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom