I am begging everyone that will to please left my grandson in law, my granddaughter up to God for his complete healing from the covid virus with no complications. My grandson in law is very sick, my granddaughter is pretty sick, and to ask God to shield and protect their son my great-grandson from getting this virus. Please stand in agreement with my prayer and give them their miracle healing. Thank you, God's blessings
I prayed for this Jesus Christ’s Sweet Name I pray. ❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
9
Views
154
My family and I are dealing with a property purchase situation from ###; we are possibly facing legal issues that we were unbeknownst and misguided. This situation cannot only impact our family livelihood, finances, and our ability to push forward but will be devastating. This comes as a...
Replies
6
Views
404
Lord Jesus I am begging for prompt healing physically, mentally, and spiritually. I have booked my flight to see my girlfriend in September. Please let me make it safely to ### so I can be reunited with her for good. No one in this world understands how much I love her and miss her. Next month...
Replies
8
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom