I am asking you to pray for my friend ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter hopemom14
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hopemom14

Guest
I am asking you to pray for my friend ###. I don't know anything about him and I haven't met him yet, but I do have a crush on him. He lives too far in ###. And I live in ###. Really, I don't want to keep obsessed with him because I think it's not good for me to do that except I have a crush on him and respect him. I have thought about him a lot. I don't know if he has a crush on me. I love him with all in my heart. I would like to meet him in real life someday. I do not know how it expects for me and him to make this serious relationship work. Forgive me, I know my sayings or questions sound too dumb. The reason is I would like to invite him to be the part of my life like a new family come on one day. I would like for him to have a crush on me, get to know me very much and I hope he will love me someday. I do pray for him almost daily, not giving it up.
 
I pray and ask the Holy Spirit to locate your friend now and that they may meet one on one with each other now in Jesus' name. Amen
 
i please need a miracle in my life. I need excellence in my exams that i have taken. I want God to give me a distinguished G.P.A as i enter my final year in the polytechnique. I just want a second class upper for my certificate. Please help me with your prayers.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
218
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom