I am asking you please please lord ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I am asking you please please Lord Jesus Christ bless me me please with the total total very very best ever please Lord with all things in every way in every area please Lord right now always incredibly abundantly please in Jesus Christ name(s)
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord pacificly absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments of absolutely any kind with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos...
Replies
8
Views
144
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please renew restore my whole entire health my whole entire skin beauty face confidence e face apperance figure youth faith incredibly in absolutely every way form part of me bless...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom