I am asking the Lord Almighty to ...

Imonfalcel

Humble Prayer Partner
I am asking the Lord Almighty to bless me with a nice house in a safe
suburb and a decent motor car all debt-free.
This is my heart's desire.
 
I am asking the Lord Almighty to bless me with a nice house in a safe
suburb and a decent motor car all debt-free.
This is my heart's desire.
I prayed for your wishes.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 46:7: The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. A Prayer Based on Psalm 46:7: "Lord God Almighty, thank You for being right here with us today. When our life feels loud, busy, or scary, help us remember that we...
Replies
12
Views
178
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
219
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,086
Members
650,352
Latest member
Daertutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom