I Am Asking That You Cover ### In Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter SheyEl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SheyEl

Guest
I am asking that you cover my ###. He has been fighting to break free from a past of sexual abuse and a struggle with homosexuality. I ask that you pray constantly for God to speak to his heart, to protect him, to lead him to change as I work on myself. Help him to get to his breakthrough and to allow God to transform him and make him a new creature.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hold fast to God and know that he can do mighty things, praise him for all he has done and will continue to do, I am praying with you and your husband may God grant you his peace that surpasses all understanding, raise you up on eagles wings to soar to new heights in knowing his love for both of you. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
222
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
333
I know you are probably tired of me asking for a home for my wife, ###, and ###. I have contacted you a few times. I really need your prayers in the name of Jesus. What I ask going through, I wouldn’t want anyone to go through. I really don’t know what to say that I haven’t already said, but it...
Replies
9
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom