I am asking that everyone keep me in your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
I am asking that everyone keep me in your prayers. I have a court date on the 25th. Please pray that God will somehow resolve this issue before then. I know that God can do this. Please pray. Also, pray that God will allow me to remain with my family. Thank you and God bless.
 
Lord have your way in your child's life. You know what they need so please bless them according to your will....thank you Jesus for a good outcome....
 
I pray father in heaven your will be done and your love and mercy be present. Bless and comfort in our time of trouble.
 
Lord, God. We come to you on bended knee, begging for you grace in this matter for ### and his family. Please Lord hear our prayers for a conclusion in this matter that ### and his family will find acceptable. Lord give them strength to endure this challenge your have given them. Raise them above their troubles, grant them peace. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Thanks be to God!!!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
53
Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
116
Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom