I am asking for your prayers to help my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am asking for your prayers to help my son (###) get out of a relationship where he is being brain-washed. Please pray that his mind, body, and soul would be filled with the light of Holy Spirit. That he will clearly see that he is being used. And that he will find his path back to GOD and his family - move back home.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
218
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
213
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom