I am asking for prayers of safety and protection ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flora

Beloved of All
I am asking for prayers of safety and protection for my grandchild. He has a boy in his dorm that is doing drugs, and he has several of his friends that come there. They have tried to break the lock to my grandchild's bedroom and have also gone through my grandchild's girlfriend's backpack and taken money from her. Please pray they can remove this boy and not bring any harm to my grandchild or his other roommate. Thank you all for your prayers. God Bless.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PROTECTIIN & SAFETY (24/7) FatherGod HELPS and Protect ### family ALWAYS" together or when. were Apart & together ❤, from all. kinds of Dangers, Harms Way, from troubles that come to Us, from all Problems, Situations, FatherGod. we need SAFETY Protect. for, us. ### family 24/7 thats non Stop...
Replies
11
Views
187
### (EMERGENCY?)???? ###?? FathrrGod Helps my Friend in Christ, ### was under Statanic Attack, he lost his Wallet at ###. FatherGod, HELPS that his wallet is return back to Him, Satantic Attack happen at the ### outside, without Notice, He lives ###. FatherGod ### Needs Your Protection and...
Replies
11
Views
247
I am requesting prayer as I am facing a very heavy and unjust situation due to a severe medical error. I have been deeply misunderstood by doctors. My severe chronic pain and physical injuries were completely mistaken for mental health issues. This led to wrong diagnoses and a heavy, incorrect...
Replies
9
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom