I am asking for prayers for myself ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am asking for prayers for myself and my ### as we go through a difficult time in a situation of greed. We have been sued by a woman who is asking for more money than we’ll make in years. We have helped this woman in a time of need as well as helped her husband multiple times, now it is a game of greed from her wanting money we do not have. I pray for God to give myself and my ### some grace as we maneuver through this difficult time, I pray for peace and understanding, I pray for a logical reasonable outcome for both parties, I pray for God to remove any and all negative energy in me. I pray this situation ends in the favor of myself and my ###
Psalm 91. protection Lord from the enemy. In Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
I am asking for Prayers for myself ### Quaranta please pray that my fears, anxieties, nervousness and worries all go away. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
312
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom