Chilton
Humble Servant of All
I am asking for prayer to stay focused on The Lord and be led by The Holy Spirit regardless of the actions of my ###. I pray to be led by the Spirit and not by emotions.
I also pray my ### be led by The Lord to confession of the Truth, repentance, and forgiveness from The Lord. I pray The Lord softens his heart and all attacks coming against him are rebuked.
I pray a hedge of protection be placed around my home that my children, my ###, and I are protected.
I pray all chains are broken, the bondage of sexual sin are rebuked, any generational sin, curses be broken in my ###.
The Lord is Great; he has perfect timing. Thank You Lord for everything You have done in me, my family, and my ###.
I also pray my ### be led by The Lord to confession of the Truth, repentance, and forgiveness from The Lord. I pray The Lord softens his heart and all attacks coming against him are rebuked.
I pray a hedge of protection be placed around my home that my children, my ###, and I are protected.
I pray all chains are broken, the bondage of sexual sin are rebuked, any generational sin, curses be broken in my ###.
The Lord is Great; he has perfect timing. Thank You Lord for everything You have done in me, my family, and my ###.
