I am asking for prayer I am a Christian I have been

Nicola Anderson

Disciple of Prayer
I am asking for prayer I am a Christian I have been trying to move on with my life but I am keeping holding on to the thought that I want to be with my baby father ###. He never expressed his love for me he doesn't show much care to me and I feel like I am an embarrassment to myself. I am pouring out my all and he never gives me a response to make me think that we want to be my husband. I was in a place of darkness with him and I don't want to go back. Please pray that if God wants us to be together again he will remove self pride, ignorance, selfishness, dishonesty, deception and he will care about others. But if God has someone ordained for me then let me move on and remove ### from my heart. I need to feel free happy love and wanted. I am tired of the grief, loneliness, unhappiness, rejection and unlove. I need to feel love.
 
Nicola, read your posting. Why would God choose ### for you? God does not want us to suffer.

Respectfully: focus on God, your child, and moving forward in your life. Bless you.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer marriage Love is patient love is kind psalm pink romantic .jpg
    quote prayer marriage Love is patient love is kind psalm pink romantic .jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so ashamed and angry with myself. I watch porn and masturbate. I am married to my darling wife who is not Christian and have a son who is a Christian and has been born again for about ### months. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
402
Pain and sadness have been my daily bread, and struggles have bent my back for too long. My soul is like dry land — cracked, empty, waiting for rain. But I believe Your Word. When the Holy Ghost comes upon me, I know dry land will be fruitful again. The places in my heart that feel dead will...
Replies
9
Views
157
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom