I am asking for prayer for my son-in-law who ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am asking for prayer for my son-in-law who has the flu and my daughter and they have 5 children and they live in a small apartment and I am concerned that they may pass this around, please pray for health for the whole family. God bless you for your prayers! Thank you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
213
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
328
Please strong prayers for my son in law ### and my daughter ###. ### her husband is having very scary health issues and they have 3 small children. Please ask God for healing, safety and for good finances. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom