I am asking for continuous praying for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for your prayers! May God bless you today 😇
 
I’m praying for you, friend. May the Lord touch your shoulder with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way.
Thank you so much for praying! May God bless you today in the name of Jesus Christ Amen 😇
 
I’m praying for you, friend. May the Lord touch your shoulder with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way.
Thank you and may God bless you today
 
I’m praying for you, friend. May the Lord touch your shoulder with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way.
Thank you my friend in Christ! May God bless you today 😇
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for continuous prayer for a good job offer. Lord, You know the plans You have for me. I know You are working things out for my good. I ask for Divine Connections and Divine Intervention for the perfect position for me Lord Jesus! You know the desires of my heart and all I need! I...
Replies
8
Views
525
First, I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers, kind words, and support for my cat, ###. Your prayers have meant so much to me during this difficult time. ### recently underwent emergency surgery for pyometra, and by God's grace she has been doing...
Replies
8
Views
166
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom