I am asking all to pray for my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am asking all to pray for my daughter '###'. She is a single mother who is struggling each day to get by; she has no transportation which makes it hard to get a job and support herself. She has been let down to the point where she has little hope that God loves her and will provide her needs. She was in an abusive relationship and by God's grace, she was delivered out of that. There is so much more to her life that is sad to rethink and explain here, but God knows her life, and I am pleading to everyone to lift up her name to God and that He would open doors and help her in all areas of her life, spiritually, financially, physically, in all areas where she cannot deny God's grace and His blessings. I ask all to help me claim this victory in the name of Christ for ### and may God's divine glory be upon you all.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
229
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
209
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom