Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am ### and I need a prayer from the man of God, concerning my life, am at the hospital presently talking and am suffering from Asma and hearth problem, which I have gone through surgery and now as well speaking am bleeding blood, from ###.
 
I am ### and I need a prayer from the man of God, concerning my life, am at the hospital presently talking and am suffering from Asma and hearth problem, which I have gone through surgery and now as well speaking am bleeding blood, from ###.
I'm so sorry to hear about your health concerns, ###. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and restore you to health according to His will. May He surround you with His peace during this difficult time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
116
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not alone, and...
Replies
9
Views
175
?> Please pray for me. I am in a very dark and desperate place right now. Since losing my daughter to suicide, my life has been one devastating situation after another. I have experienced homelessness, family conflict, abuse, loss of relationships, loss of work, financial hardship, and more...
Replies
12
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom