I am an upcoming pastor from ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
135
Please pray that God supernaturally heal me of upcoming hysterectomy surgery and that surgery be a success and to apply the blood of Jesus over the gynecologist to not make any mistakes in administering the surgery. I already suffered heavy bleeding daily for nearly two months and underwent a...
Replies
8
Views
358
Oh Dear Jesus, From tomorrow my exams begin the first one is value education which is out of ### marks the rest would be out of ### marks I need to get ###/### in all exams and for value education at least ### or ### or else my parents would really be disappointed I can't disappoint them I...
Replies
6
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom