I am admitted in hospital. as I am suffering from asthma.

Rita Stephen George

Disciple of Prayer
I am admitted in hospital as I am suffering from asthma. Medicines and injection are not responding to my body. Please pray for me to get heal.
 
Î pray that ur body may be healed in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
208
My dear brothers and sisters, I ask that you to pray for me because I am very and extremely forgetful. I lost two valuable things in one day my phone and my water bottle all because of my ADHD. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ for him to guide me...
Replies
9
Views
246
I am suffering from insomnia for last 15yrs.I tried many medicine it didn't help.Please pray for my healing.
Replies
10
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom