I am a wreck. I applied for SS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

debfromlodi

Humble Prayer Warrior
I am a wreck. I applied for ### benefits yesterday and I think I did it wrong. Please pray that I get my benefits and that I filled out the form correctly. I wish and pray I could stop all of this stress and worry in my life. God help me.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that God removes any barriers that are keeping me from getting a job.I pray to pass the interview and be hired immediately.I really need job to support my children and my mother.Thank you Lord.This i pray through Christ our Lord Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
183
Praise God, my name is ###, I have been applying for a job at United Nations office in my country ### for several times now, which I have not gotten. Kindly pray together with me that I will not miss the one I applied recently. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
407
Hello I know I've already asked for prayer about this but I am starting to become super unhappy at my current job please pray that I will be accepted and able to start this new job as soon as possible. This job would be so much easier and better for me and a lot less driving and I would have...
Replies
7
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom