I am a woman, who has recently been ###. ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
I married a woman who had been divorced in the past, who married me shortly after I had begun to believe in Jesus Christ. My first marriage. Eventually that relationship went bad; especially after I got more serious about God and I am sure I was difficult too. She (###) left and moved to ###...
Replies
8
Views
535
Dear God, I am in love with my friend ###. It's complicated on his side because he has been in an affair with a married ex for 7 yrs. We became friends then more, I thought, but he said things that confuse me. He loves her and waits to be with her. I don't see her leaving her husband, got him...
Replies
8
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom