I am a ### widow, very ### and not employed.

Widow

Prayer Partner
I am a childless widow, very lonely and not employed. Please pray I pass the Series 7 exam for a job with benefits I badly need. Also, I am sick with a cold/flu and do not have a physician, please pray for recovery of my health. May you and your family receive many blessings from Heavenly Father for praying for me and others.
 
Dear ###,

May God touch, lift, and heal your heart right now, even as I type these words. Know that, with God, you are never alone.

May you pass the Series 7 exam with high marks for professional success.

As for your cold/flu, stay warm and take good care of yourself.

I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5

May you be HEALED.

Merry Christmas!

###
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Being a widow mum am encouraged with the preaching of ### for many years. Especially the one of A WOMAN WHO SLEEPS ALONE AND SHE DOING THE WORK OF GOD
Replies
4
Views
235
I have a home Healthcare business and it has been so slow, also I have financial problems and been indebted with ### and people trying to help. Need God's intervention to be debt free IJMN. Also prayers for God to give good health, have auto immune disease that affects my secretary glands...
Replies
8
Views
318
I am a widow and have the responsibility of a daughter, son, and mother who is 87 years old and am in great debt. Kindly pray for my financial situation and removal of debts. Kindly pray for my family.
Replies
5
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom