I am a widow, my husband died under###

Kadaenirn

Disciple of Prayer
I am a widow, my husband died under mysterious conditions one year ago; he was a govt officer but I am running up and down to get the papers ready but every step I face obstacle and my work is not moving kindly pray.
 
Lord Jesus according to Psalm 60 ..6 you will get a counsellor and helping hand from God. In Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord Jesus according to Psalm 60 ..6 you will get a counsellor and helping hand from God. In Jesus name Amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a widow and have the responsibility of a daughter, son, and mother who is 87 years old and am in great debt. Kindly pray for my financial situation and removal of debts. Kindly pray for my family.
Replies
5
Views
297
I am a widow of ### years with ### year old twin boys. They have been sleeping with me every night since their dad passed away. I do not get good sleep and then I am very tired all day. I am not getting much work done around the house and it is becoming a disaster. Please pray they start...
Replies
6
Views
400
I am a widow and have a daughter of ### years old. My late husband's family is cheating me in settlement of property... I want God to talk to them and melt their hearts🙌🙌🙌🙌
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom