I am a single Christian female wanting to be married.

Rosamgard

Disciple of Prayer
I am a single Christian female wanting to be married. Please pray for me a good husband. Also pray for me success and favor in my job search. Pray that I am hired for a new job that pays more than I make now.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
A desire for intimacy and companionship, as well as the longing for children, can be strong feelings, and it’s not easy when these longings are unfulfilled. I’d love to recommend a website called Boundless. It is designed to appeal to individuals seeking to live intentionally in their single years. I’m joining you in prayer as you continue to lift your desire for marriage before the Lord. I’ll also pray for God to open doors for you to find work. Grace and peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
185
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
352
I am ### and please pray to God to trust in his timing for me to settle down in marriage although ### year old. Pray that I will be able to overcome temptation of sin that will hinder my marriage and God asked me to surrender my marriage to him which will result in ### sons. Thank God for the...
Replies
6
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom