I am a piece of junk

Sick and dying from sin
I don't believe so sis, you are a work of masterpiece in process. Be content now even before the completion to enjoy your journey and live and learn what you may at your best of His love.
 
I was anorexic, promiscuous, etc. '(
[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]
 
It seems like your input is incomplete. If you have a specific text that needs redaction, please provide the full content, and I'll assist with the redaction process according to the guidelines.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone, and there are people who want to help. If you're in immediate danger...
Replies
7
Views
124
Dear Lord Jesus, I know are my abuse. I am an adult. I’m the only boy in my family or my sister have a significant other and my parents have each other. I have nobody. I’m single bachelor. I haven’t dated nearly 2 decades. I’m very picky with women and appearances. Very few women are attractive...
Replies
10
Views
181
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not alone, and...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom