I am a newborn Christian, I used to live ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I am a newborn Christian. I am tempted badly to smoke one cigarette...I don't know if I can resist. Help me, Father, and please, make the pain go away. In Jesus Christ's Name, help me, let it be Your Will always. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
71
I am asking for prayer I am a Christian I have been trying to move on with my life but I am keeping holding on to the thought that I want to be with my baby father ###. He never expressed his love for me he doesn't show much care to me and I feel like I am an embarrassment to myself. I am...
Replies
4
Views
83
I am a Christian. I serve in church. I am a worship leader and I knew Jesus. But I got a problem now. I had a boyfriend and we were in a relationship for 1 year now. Both of us know Jesus and we are Christians. We are in a long-distance relationship. We really miss each other. I really want to...
Replies
13
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom