I am a newborn christian. I am tempted badly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristian

Servant of All
I am a newborn Christian. I am tempted badly to smoke one cigarette...I don't know if I can resist. Help me, Father, and please, make the pain go away. In Jesus Christ's Name, help me, let it be Your Will always. Amen!
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus name, above all things that I will prosper, be in excellent health, and that my soul will prosper by being built up in the Word of God in truth and understanding. God please do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly, abundantly above all that we have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Amen, so be it.

Prayer For Blessings: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17688-i-pray-your-cup-overflows-with-blessings/ <><><>

Prayer Of Protection: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
The Lord has given us all a free will to make our own choices, good or bad, you know that the Bible says that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, do you think that it is healthy to smoke? This would cause your body harm which exactly is what Satan wants. The Bible tells us that he comes to steal, kill and to destroy. Do you think that he is going to stop at you just wanting to smoke one time? Ask the Lord for His help and He WILL help you to resist this temptation.
 
Very easy to say :)

The Lord has given us all a free will to make our own choices, good or bad, you know that the Bible says that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, do you think that it is healthy to smoke? This would cause your body harm which exactly is what Satan wants. The Bible tells us that he comes to steal, kill and to destroy. Do you think that he is going to stop at you just wanting to smoke one time? Ask the Lord for His help and He WILL help you to resist this temptation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father for letting me get accepted for the cybersecurity program but before I could even start I'm losing my vision I will go to the ER room later on. I'm on my 6th day not being able to sleep much. sleeping 1 to 2h here and there is not enough. I also had a few attacks in my sleep...
Replies
6
Views
263
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
262
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom