i am a native of ### which is in ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter philarishawarba
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

philarishawarba

Guest
I am a native of ###, which is in the state of ###, India. My problem is that I have been getting an appointment letter for the post in Central Govt. My date of joining is on the 5th Sept ###. Since the place of posting falls in another state which is very far from mine, I have to leave my family, especially my husband and my ### year old son, who is still in need of care, support, guidance, and love from his mother. I have also faced a lot of difficulties in the state where I have been posted since the language spoken is entirely different and there are no hostel facilities, for which I have to rent a house, which affects my mentality, especially during holidays. I become totally depressed and disheartened and I cried almost every day when I remember my son and husband. I have been seeking help from some people for getting a transfer and I hope that this will be done soon. In this loneliness, my only comfort, strength, and protection is Jesus Christ and the Bible, and I hope that He will perform His miracle in my life too. Please pray for me for my transfer.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I am praying for your transfer, so you can be with your family. God bless you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as now I am searching for a job and the company which aligns to my skillset had finally surfaced and invited me to apply. I have since sent my application to them and now am waiting for them to return with a chance for an interview and get this job as it is permanent.
Replies
10
Views
297
Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
231
I keep having thoughts of Jesus saying "I never knew you." this happens every single day. Every day I have a feeling that I am going to Hell. I read the bible and spend time with God all day. Whether, it's listening to music or watching videos. I struggle with Lust as well. It doesn't help when...
Replies
16
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom