I am a language model designed to assist with a va

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
What do you do when problems arrive? I take action first and talk later! Others talk about taking action and never do it? I surround myself with positive good thoughts all day long! But others think negatively all day long? I talk about visions and meditate on them and pray that all my dreams...
Replies
4
Views
589
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
171
I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with this issue. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and there are many resources and people who can offer support and guidance. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Professional Help**: A therapist or counselor, especially...
Replies
9
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,254
Messages
16,808,654
Members
650,669
Latest member
Fiumarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom