Y
YukiTsuchie
Guest
I am a Japanese girl living in Japan.
I write a prayer request unskillfully in English.
Please pray for me to be led to marriage. I am thinking and praying for marriage seriously. I want to marry until becoming 28 years old. I am 23 now. I want to get married to a man who is like following.
1. a university graduate
2. a sound faith of Protestant
3. economic strength to support me.
4. not being fat.
5. keep my virginity
6. being like a friend to talk in a relaxed way.
7. broad-minded and gentle
8. healthful
9. four years older, 27 years old now
10. respectable
11. not smoking
12. not an animation freak
13. not selfishness
14. Christian parents
15. wise, bright, clever, intelligent, smart
16. over 170cm tall
17. handsome
18. cover my weakness and sinfulness and support, encourage me
I write a prayer request unskillfully in English.
Please pray for me to be led to marriage. I am thinking and praying for marriage seriously. I want to marry until becoming 28 years old. I am 23 now. I want to get married to a man who is like following.
1. a university graduate
2. a sound faith of Protestant
3. economic strength to support me.
4. not being fat.
5. keep my virginity
6. being like a friend to talk in a relaxed way.
7. broad-minded and gentle
8. healthful
9. four years older, 27 years old now
10. respectable
11. not smoking
12. not an animation freak
13. not selfishness
14. Christian parents
15. wise, bright, clever, intelligent, smart
16. over 170cm tall
17. handsome
18. cover my weakness and sinfulness and support, encourage me
