i am a gay christian male, been single for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer warriors, I've been single for years and I'm tired of being alone. Can you pray I meet a great guy that will also love me for me. I also miss my best friends ### and ### can you pray they contact me and we become best friends again. I don't have any friends and I don't understand why. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
245
Hello. I have been single for 20 years. I am in my 50's and never had children, never married. I would love to marry a man who loves God, who is chosen by God for me. Please pray for this. Thank you so much. I am so grateful for your prayers. God bless you.
Replies
12
Views
642
Hello. I have been single for 20 years. I am in my 50's and never had children, never married. I would love to marry a man who loves God, who is chosen by God for me. Please pray for this. Thank you so much. I am so grateful for your prayers. God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom