i am a ### and since my husband died ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nthabi

Prayer Partner
i am a widow and since my husband died in 2010, i feel so lonely and i pray that God to help me to have a man that wil love me, respect me, treat me like a lady and provide me with all the needs that a woman prefers and i pray that i should love and respect that man. i'm almost approaching ### years and i sometimes feel lonely an need someone to talk. may that man be a man of GOD. Please pray for ###.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God in heaven your word says to call on you and you will answer. Lord your believer is calling on you. Lord I pray that you answer her request in Jesus Name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY mom - ### years. Dementia - please no brain fogue, feeling lost in time or space, please sharp focus, excellent memory, joy for life, vision for the future, adaptability, flaxibility, not rigid opinions or defensiveness, fears and anxieties about future, she lost her husband ### days ago...
Replies
8
Views
243
Pastor ### ### please pray for me I have been diagnosed of Endometriosis, ovarian cyst that's ###cm in size and tumor in my pelvic, pains everyday, Papa doctor said I have to go for surgery and sent me for test of ### thousand which my brothers doesn't have the money for my hospital bills and my...
Replies
6
Views
348
4 Days ago my sister's husband died after that I can't breathe properly also I can't eat normally everything. Visited Hospital, took medicine but I am very nervous and some fear works on me. When I try to sleep, full body are cramping. Pray for me please. I regularly pray. Please God save me...
Replies
8
Views
637
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom