I accepted a position that I am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
212
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position this week. Please help me get off to a good start. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the...
Replies
11
Views
126
Tomorrow morning, I am scheduled for a job interview. I'm very interested in this position and company. Please pray along with me in agreement that God will grant me the right words to say, I will have favor with the interviewing committee and that I will be offered this position. In Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom