Husband to Come Out of Darkness

Thank you for your prayers. Nothing in the natural has changed yet. But I remain hopeful.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers. I am truly grateful. My name is ### and I believe the trauma my husband ### experienced over ### years ago has to do with his father's death. As I mentioned in my last prayer request, overnight my husband changed. And, the last ### years I've tried to reach him but he...
Replies
8
Views
380
please guid eus out fo darkness and itno your ligth your freedom deliverance healign and ressurection by the power ofoyur holy spirit. please oyu only knwo the wayut of darness. pleas etake us out of the dark. please Lord Jeus chirs tocme intoour lives. please please we are int he desert for os...
Replies
9
Views
72
Requesting absolutely urgent prayers, My man who I was supposed to marry has been under the influence of another woman. So much so that he is become aggressive extremely abusive towards me. He is not himself. He does everything opposite of what he really is. He turned against his family. Started...
Replies
6
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom