Husband Needs Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnbush

Prayer Warrior
Dear lord. My ### is a great man, loyal companion, & wonderful father. I'm not sure how much more he can endure. He works so hard to get this business up & going but he's having the hardest time gettin the last of the finances. I feel guilty at times, in a big way b/c he extended his arm to me when I was in a low place & doing the wrong things in my life. He has helped me to become a better person. That is my testament to u lord. Thank you for putting him in my path to find. Through u, I have been saved. My life has been saved. Have mercy on ### father. People treat him differently since he has me in his life. They don't give him the opportunity that he had always been given. Help us father God that we may succeed with the finances. In Christ name. Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### to get more hours at work or best case a steady part time job. His work hours were cut back really bad this week. He is an evangelist and using his own funds to fund his ministry efforts. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
133
My husband, kids and I live with my parents. Since his mom came to visit last year, I have seen my husband be purposefully rude to my mom. Yesterday he was angry with her for going through toys (not all of them are ours), he was waving his arms, pointing at her, he was quite on edge, and telling...
Replies
7
Views
203
Jesus please let my husband's headache go away and please let the school stop being so difficult and let my son finish tests and realize he needs extra time with his disability. He also has a project he needs to finish. Please let him realize he has to finish this work, it's the end of the...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom