Husband get money for trade-ins

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my husband get money for trade-in video games so we can buy food and let him be ok in this bad weather. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
I pray God's peace & financial blessings to your family. I prayed for your requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Jesus please provide for this family in their hour of need, pour your blessings over them and surround them with your Angels of protection. In your mighty name I pray Jesus!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am running a business past one year and have not sold any of my products and am running low in running my business please help me find a way to get money coming into my bank account. I am getting so Low. Help me
Replies
10
Views
246
Jesus please let my ### he ok in school today. I am so thankful that he went, but it was incredibly difficult to get him to, and I am very worried that he isn't prepared. Please also let his science class go well, and him do the assignment that he is supposed to. Please also let my ### be ok at...
Replies
6
Views
275
Its in a few hours. I need the money that I'm behind on. I have a new job that I'm thankful for but can't be homeless again. Please pray that this money shows up now!
Replies
10
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom