Husband and son need financial breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barbaraj

Guest
we need a 1000 for ### in ###, so he can come home this month, and my ### needs to be in school also this month
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

Godly Rewards --> [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/ug/podcast/dr.-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###-###
 
Father as you have promised to provide our needs please open your blessing upon this family. AMEN
 
Dear Lord, we pray for provision of finances to this family in Jesus name, Amen
 
Deuteronomy 15:6

For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you.

Psalm 37:21

The wicked borrows and does not pay back, but the righteous is gracious and gives.

Proverbs 22:7

The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender's slave.

Romans 13:8

Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

Proverbs 22:26-27

Do not be a man who strikes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
154
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
225
I have been broke and need some money even though am believing God for help and sometimes when ask people like friends and family money they turn their back on me. I need some money to spend buy food,May the grace of God be abound and send me help from good people willing to help me. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom