Hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
God thank you so much..please God help our family..please help ### and I get back together..help my mom with cancer..please help her to be strong..and please help my dad find another job.....Please God please help us ..please God I beg you..in Jesus name I pray amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God has removed my toxic family and made things so much better for me and my son. I just worry that in the midst of things getting better God will change His mind or disappear. I'm scared and anxious all the time that God will be mad at me or things will fall apart. Please pray that God will...
Replies
15
Views
196
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
151
My daughter will not let us see, hold or watch our granddaughter. It is killing us not to have a relationship with her. Been praying for months and need more prayers and help.
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom