Hurting Christian

  • Thread starter Thread starter joy111
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joy111

Guest
I have a dear friend who was banned from this site for supposedly soliciting funds. This is not true!! She met a lady on this site over 2 yrs. ago and they both corresponded with each other off this site through their own personal emails. My dear friend has been going through an abusive relationship and got desperate and asked in a personal email could her friend help her escape this abuse with a little financial aid and prayer. But the friend thought it necessary to report it to this site even though it wasn't written on this forum. Just one more hurt added to my friend's life.... I pray this will be investigated and found that my friend is not guilty of soliciting funds off this site. God bless everyone!!
 
I pray that God would give us the wisdom to know when someone would be soliciting funds for evil purposes and when someone is so desperate that don't know what else to do but ask. I have often found that those that take offense at requests for financial aid are those who have never experienced the desperation and fear of having nothing. In my own life I live in poverty and want and often question why, yet somehow He provides at the last minute. But I have to say it is not pretty or nice. There are people in my life who have more than enough who discuss me and have pat answers and smug remarks and honestly, they just don't understand. And honestly, I thank and praise God for every single person I know who does not have this burden. So I guess basically I am saying we should all pray and ask for wisdom when we read these requests because He may have something to say to us about them. Obviously, we cannot solicit funds as those are the rules but we can all try to be understanding of the supplicant's request.
 
The Lord only knows and I pray for your disbelief. Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and or called according to His purpose. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember…..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for innocent African American christian adult son's to be protected from their jealous, mean, cocky, ungrateful, useless, bitter, spiteful and troublesome mothers, father's, brothers and sisters who are like enemies towards them by wrongfully mocking them or constantly ruining their lives...
Replies
7
Views
105
Pray for the spiritually wicked Filipino female witch and driver ### to be stopped by God from harassing her innocent christian neighbors with road rage in ### with her ### plate ###. Pray for ###'s unjust Filipino curse's be broken off her innocent christian neighbors by God on ### in ### in...
Replies
9
Views
150
Pray for innocent Christian men and women to be protected from evil, lawless, suicidal, and nosey enemies who are wrongfully stalking or trying to attain innocent Christians' private information to use it against them to mock them or hurt them for their selfish personal gratification in ### or...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,842
Messages
16,781,417
Members
648,408
Latest member
Floalxiorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom