Hurt

unknown 2010

Prayer Warrior
I am very hurt that my boyfriend left me a few days before Christmas to ask someone else to marry him. Pray that I will have strength to move on and not worry about it. I thought I was going to be his wife. I believe she put a spell on him because they weren't even gf or bf when he asked her to marry him. Pray that if she did something to him it will be removed before it's too late in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God.

 

I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen.
 
Dear Lord please take the sadness and anxiety away from this person who is seeking out to you. Lord let her out her thoughts on you rather than the evil of the world. Thank Jesus amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Teeth hurt So badly suddenly when trying to eat. Please heal me Jesus head to toe. Amen
Replies
13
Views
158
When chewing especially hot and cold foods this just suddenly happened maybe related to the new vit that is also causing much distress with stomach runs Jesus please heal and help and bless our special day and this close one. Amen
Replies
11
Views
158
Prayer that now because of constant hurt and church politics I refuse to go to church for worship anymore as I don't want any things for it to do with my career and my marriage anymore. I am a Christian but don't go to church and can worship at my own time because I do not want manipulation and...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom