Humble Prayer To God Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikrupa

Account Closed
GOD ALMIGHTY, I pray to THEE in complete faith and surrender that I have got my long overdue promotion as '###' in my present organisation, where I have served loyally for ### + years, along with a deserving hike in salary - and be blessed with best of health and peaceful spirits in the highest good of all concerned. AMEN!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, I humbly request your prayers during a very challenging phase in my life. Since October, I have been without a job, and it has been financially and emotionally difficult for me and my family. I am actively trying for opportunities abroad, especially in ###, and have attended interviews...
Replies
6
Views
331
Hi all. I am humbly requesting prayers for my son ###, that he has a powerful growth spurt and reaches an average adult height eventually. I feel a little embarrassed requesting this and it's the first time I have ever done anything like this but I felt as if I was compelled to request this. I...
Replies
9
Views
315
Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom