Hubbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for ### who had a cyst removed from his face today. Praying for healing and praying for no cancer in the lab check. Thank-you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that ###'s husband's test result from the cyst they removed comes back negative and he is healed and has a speedy recovery. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Father God I pray for ###, for healing of this cyst, Lord, touch him, and heal him of this cyst, and cause of it, thankyou Lord for your healing, thankyou Lord for all you do for ###, we give you the Glory.. in your name Jesus I pray amen
 
“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” — Matthew 18:19-20

Lord I pray with ### for her husband's healing. I ask with all my heart that he be healed. I trust You to give him peace, to let him live with hope, to relieve him of any pain, and to let him know Your presence. I trust You to bring his loved ones close to him during this illness, that they might support each other, and that Your great hands might support them all. I pray that from now on, whether sick or well, they will live each day as if it were eternal, and trust their eternity to You.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Dear LORD, be with this ### as the test will be negative - Amen
 
God there's nothing too hard for you, God please heal ### and that this family get a good report. This we ask in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING MY FAMILY AND A HUBBIE GREATLYYYY.MONEY IS POWER I THINK 🤔 THATS WHAT I NEED FREEDOM TO HAVE IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK TO GET MY FAMILY AND HUBBIE FREEDOM IN MY LIFE HEALING ❤️‍🩹 THEY DONT HATE ME BRAINWASHING IS OUT GREATLYYY ABOUT ME IM NOT TRYING TO HURT...
Replies
9
Views
142
Pray for my hubby who has been blindly led from people in his surroundings and at his mum's place. Because of all these, he left me to leave in a house alone for 3 years and only come to see me on Saturdays. I declare Plsams 139:23- 24 and Plsams 120: 2 over my hubby. For years now, he does not...
Replies
9
Views
219
Praying for my hubby safe travel going to ### for his medical checkup. Hoping for smooth and safe journey far from any accident, and I pray that his medical results are okay with no sickness in his body. Amen
Replies
11
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom