Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There is only one God and His name is I am that I am. Elohim.. the God who created all we see around us. We do not come from monkies like the atheists want us to believe. The world did not come to be like it is by the Big Bang as all th agnostics want us to believe either. Adonai. Master of it all. Owner of everything. Let us all bow down before Him and praise His holy name wherever we are.

For God is the King over all the earth.
Praise Him with a Psalm
God reigns above the nations.
Sittine on His holy throne.

Psalm 47, 7,8

To reach Gods holy throne is to speak to Him in prayer just as Jesus did all the time. In the city, in garden of Gethsemani, at the mountain, in solitary places. Anywhere He went, He was speaking to His heavenly Father. Then, our heavenly Father will answer with blessings to our life. He will speak to us through His word, through the pastor our church, through a layman or a deacon. The Holy Spirit will help us to discern what God want us to do and say to others.

Remember.
Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb.
Revelation 7.10

Every single morning and night of your life speak to your heavenly Father. Coming into His holy throne should be a delight, a joy that flows from Jesus heart. He clearly said. Pray without ceasing. It means... speak to your heavenly Father and your heavenly Father will hear us and send blessings upon blessings to all who believe in faith. Love Him, praise Him, adore His holy name. The Lord rejoices seeing all of us coming closer to His heart.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
There is only one God and His name is I am that I am. Elohim.. the God who created all we see around us. We do not come from monkies like the atheists want us to believe. The world did not come to be like it is by the Big Bang as all th agnostics want us to believe either. Adonai. Master of it all. Owner of everything. Let us all bow down before Him and praise His holy name wherever we are.

For God is the King over all the earth.
Praise Him with a Psalm
God reigns above the nations.
Sittine on His holy throne.

Psalm 47, 7,8

To reach Gods holy throne is to speak to Him in prayer just as Jesus did all the time. In the city, in garden of Gethsemani, at the mountain, in solitary places. Anywhere He went, He was speaking to His heavenly Father. Then, our heavenly Father will answer with blessings to our life. He will speak to us through His word, through the pastor our church, through a layman or a deacon. The Holy Spirit will help us to discern what God want us to do and say to others.

Remember.
Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb.
Revelation 7.10
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Whenever we get blessings from God we should go on our knees and worship His holy name. Worship and praise is a gift given back to the Lord for all those wonderful things He did for us. Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place, omnipotent Father of mercy and grace, Thou are welcome in this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come over us and fill us with Thy love, mercy, compassion and peace down deep in our souls. We need You today and will need You forever. Come Holy Spirit heavenly Dove. With all Thy quickening power. Kindle a flame of sacred love. In these cold heart of ours. The best way to find true love...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus was baptized in the Jordan River and a voice came from heaven. This is My beloved Son. Hear ye Him. Jesus continues to bless us when we are baptized in the Holy Spirit of God, it is really a wonderful experience to go through. We are sealed by the Holy Spirit of God. Empowering...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings, power and honor coming out from the holy throne of God where angels and the elders raise their voice to Jesus, the Lamb who was slain for you and for me. Can you hear the sound of heaven. Like the sound of many waters. It is the sound of worship. Coming from the throne of God. Let...
Replies
Views
  • Article
After church, after God filled us with His Spirit of love and mercy, after we receive the blessing, the help, the healing and His mercy let us all continue to lift our voice in praise, in adoration to Him who alone is worthy of all glory. Lift up your voice when you achieve something good for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom