How To Hear The Holy Spirit-

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear the holy spirit by my self, if it is God’s will. – I want to hear what God tells me. Please teach me how to do that. Before I go to bed I pray and ask God to make things clear for my self. I ask him to show me by dream. I do not know if I am correct or not pleas let me know the way of hearing God's voice. Be blessed, in the name of Jesus, Amen

Lacy and pray4u, thanks alot. Please continue to pray for me. I also pray for u. Be blessed, amen.

please help a new guy [me] to hear the holy spirit

im a very very very new christian science follower

i desire to hear the lord

please help

thanx

matt

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
He speaks to me through the Word, as I read and think about what the verses mean. He speaks to me when I look upon His creation, the trees, animals, even how we are put together. He speaks to me through the words of others, sometimes encouragement, sometimes reprimand. God the Holy Spirit will speak to you too, throughout the day when your heart and mind are set upon hearing Him. Clear out the worldly influences that crowd Him out. If you are His child, made right with God by believing in His Son and accepting forgiveness through Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross, He hears your requests because He recognizes you as His own, and will answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Lord, our Savior, we thank You for this holy matrimony. We praise Your holy name that in this season of our spiritual warfare, You have been our rock and shield. Lord, teach us how to be patient in tribulation. Teach us how to hear You and follow Your guidance. Teach us how to treat each other...
Replies
Views
Unbelief, fast and pray without feeling hungry, unforgiveness, double-minded, double-souled, double-spiritedness, anger, Impatience, shyness, judgmental, kind, gentle, compassionate, self-control, complainer, worry, anxiety, quitting jobs, quitting churches, what people think about me, remove...
Replies
Views
Please lord grant me the power to overcome these obstacles im expericencing and to help my mom get her health back from diminishing and heal her im currently in a halfway house and i am trying to get my life bsck on track and i need the strength and support to be there for her and to help her re...
Replies
Views
Pray son stop acting crazy. I losing patience with him and how the devil really getting to him. I ask that the devil get out of him. Please Father God get the evil spirit to back off. I don’t want no more noise and hearing him acting crazy I know it’s the devil controlling his mind. I really...
Replies
Views
God, Hear my prayer to soften the hearts of everyone involved. Allow us to listen with an open mind, respond with kindness and lead with love. Allow for true forgiveness to rein through our souls. Allow for love to be restored and cherished. Mend our broken relationships. Let the word of Jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom