Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We all know what constitutes a strong body, but what constitutes a strong life? In this message, Dr. Stanley defines the attributes of a strong life and teaches us how we can use them to defend ourselves from the storms of life. In order to withstand the destruction, we must build up our strength and courage that has already been tested and tried. God has a lesson for us to learn through everything we face if our lives are built on the solid foundation of Jesus Christ.

✔ Follow Dr. Charles Stanley on:
Website Official: www.intouch.org
Twitter: twitter.com/InTouchMin
Facebook: www.facebook.com/InTouchMinistries

Thanks for watching,
God bless you.

God I ask You in Jesus’ name, let my thoughts turn into conversations with you. Let my worries fade into prayers. Let my hope come from trusting and resting in the truth that You are good and is always with me. There is nothing I can face that you won’t understand, for you endured it all. Thank you for being my light and my foundation.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

All servants of the Lord, wake up and start singing praises to Jesus. He wants to bless us, help us and heal our troubled souls. His glorious name all of us adore and praise till He comes back to take us all home to His glorious presence. For You o Lord are glorious and worthy to be praised now and forever more. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
A Strong Life ft. Andy Stanley – Dr. Charles Stanley
Replies
Views
  • Article
Pastor Dr. Charles Stanley Died at 90. Watch the Last Sermon Before His Death. Dr. Charles Stanley September 25, 1932 - April 18, 2023 Dr. Charles Stanley obeyed God and left the consequences to Him, and the Lord took him on a remarkable journey all over the world to share Christ’s message of...
Replies
Views
Lord, Please restore my broken relationship with Joseph Sr. Lord, help me and Joseph Sr. reconnect hearts, minds, and souls in a mighty way in such a way that we may be blessed to spend the rest of our lives together. Lord, I know you know how hard it is for me raising a special needs child on...
Replies
Views
Lord, Please restore my broken relationship with Joseph Sr. Lord, help me and Joseph Sr. reconnect hearts, minds, and souls in a mighty way in such a way that we may be blessed to spend the rest of our lives together. Lord, I know you know how hard it is for me raising a special needs child on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom