How To Get Over Limerence After Ending An Affair

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Here at Relationship Radio, we get all kinds of questions related to marriage. The most common questions have to do with limerence. [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
30
  • Article Article
Overcoming an affair, whether physical or emotional, is one of the hardest challenges a marriage can face. [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
36
Pray for me to detach from people who do not like me. And my hope that they will like me back, or whatever. Detach me from the devil’s snare and into the hands of Jesus. I have limerence towards a married man who can’t stand me. I’ve prayed but it’s not budging. I ask for your prayers to remove...
Replies
7
Views
834
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom