How Long, O'Lord How Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Lord Thank You for the Good Health.. But my lord we are in trouble... we pray to you...

(Psa 13:1) How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

(Psa 13:2) How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily?

Praying for our needs.., AMEN
 
Lord please show favor and love upon your suffering child. Only you Lord know their needs and hear their cries. Bless them Lord so that their cup will run over.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
If you want to know how long affairs last, we must first establish what kind of affair it is. There are 3 different types of affairs. [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
33
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't...
Replies
8
Views
195
I don't know how long must I wait for my next job offer to arrive and my days are sick waiting for this job offer anticipation. I FELT DISCOURAGED when people say Jesus is useless and will not help us.
Replies
9
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,096
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom