How Jesus satisfies our soul.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. Jesus You always hears me when I call. Jesus You lift me up when I fall You are the sweetest name of all. Wonderful song to sing to the Lord. He really is the satisfier of our troubled soul. When we walk through the valley of shadow and death, He is on our side, leading our path that leads to our heavenly home.

Jesus give us all.
Peaceful spirit in the middle of trouble.
Sufferings may come.
Emptiness shall arrive.
Jesus will take them away.
Inner peace will feel our soul.
A calm and quiet spirit.
Smiling with confidence.
Jesus love inspires confidence in Him.

Hallelujah, we have found the Pearl of great price. The One who promised us a Comforter who shall be with us forever. He is here, He has come to help and guide our steps to glory.

For He satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul He fills with good things.
P
salm 107. 9

Jesus clearly said. I am the One who healeth Thee. I am the Lord your healer. I sent a word and healed your desease.

Yes Lord, I believe it with all of my heart.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
O Lord we long to see Your glorious presence, call us up to heaven and we shall rise and fly away to be with You for ages to come. Our soul will be satisfied with Thy holy presence in glory.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom