Thank you for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. I totally get what you mean with that that hug transferred demonic stuff to you.. You just instantly feel it. It has so come out in Jesus name as soon as it came in because it's immediate demonic impartation. I indeed cast it out minutes later and my body even moderately manifested so that was a clear sign it was not a good idea to accept the hug. Thank you for the suggestion prayer I could pray regarding the lady's offering to pray to her Hindu gods (which I know full well are demons). It's definitely a learning process. But it's 'encouraging' in a way that I'm not alone in trying to find my way in this and missing the mark here and there. I wouldn't say I'm a good person in any way but I'm definitely trying to be obedient and show God's goodness to those around me (and I've just started doing this, I've been avoiding it for quite some time. But God kept calling me to obey). God bless you too! It's indeed helpful to know Jesus is not mad. That's something that tries to sneak in after such instances as today. I pray for wisdom and discernment for us both, the verse "be wise as serpents and innocent as doves".
👍thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice from my own experience ,its like a roller coaster I have a problemeventually get my deliverance BUT then maybe I left out a little detail because I dont have all knowledge and so when God gives me a way out,because I have limited human knowledge and I maybe overlooked a minute...
Replies
9
Views
81
Dear God, please forgive me right now I'm helpless I did so many mistakes in life I was selfish and lied to many people who love me and trust me undoubtedly. I need a job, financial problems and health issues. I also need money for the eye operations of my ###. I have to take care of my family...
Replies
6
Views
208
  • Article Article
One thing about "the world" is that, either people unconsciously copy each other, or for whatever the reason may be, something seems to become "the thing" to such an extent that it gets to the point where you see everybody doing it, and I get cynical about wondering there's anyone other than me...
Replies
5
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom